This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot build problems
Yes, I suggest reading the workbook also it should give a lot of useful knowledge. There is no pressure to buy anything from me, you will receive support here regardless. It may save you some time but there is something satisfying about making your own path. For this, I suggest studying:

https://pypilot.org/schematics/

Also be aware that my official images do not yet support pi4 or zero2. They are mostly intended for pi zero (unavailable at this time) and will work on pi3 (though I am not sure about pi3b+) stelian has released an updated image which unfortunately I have not had the time to verify (I like to make sailing tests etc) but reportedly it will work on newer pi's.

Messages In This Thread
Pypilot build problems - by Bowsprit - 2022-03-14, 03:05 AM
RE: Pypilot build problems - by stelian - 2022-03-16, 11:08 AM
RE: Pypilot build problems - by seandepagnier - 2022-03-17, 12:57 AM
RE: Pypilot build problems - by Bowsprit - 2022-03-22, 12:41 AM