This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desktop wall paper and menu icons lost
Hi all,

I have a strange situation and I need help!

Here is my hardware config:
raspberry pi 4 and the moitessier hat 2

And the firmware from 
https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...ading.html
OpenPlotter Moitessier HAT  >>>2020-12-16-OpenPlotter-v2-Moitessier-HAT-img.zip

So standard config. Works great out of the box.  In the normal use and operation. I make some change to the system like install SDR VHF etc. Then the desktop wall paper with the raspberry and openplotter logo is change for the temple image. Even the image file is nowhere to be found. Also the icons (opencpn, signalk etc ) in the task bar also have disapeared.

I reinstalled the firware a few times with the same results. Since the change occured ultimately after a reboot I don't know what exactly the change that make them dissapear.

Anybody experience this before?

Thanks in advance for any input
I really need this before validating all my charts!
Once the charts are validated and I reinstall! I lose the chart licence.
Please give me something if you know something...