This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open plotter psrtly installed?
Hello
I have installed Open plotter  from Raspberry Pi OS on my Raspberry 4b.
Latest settings 2.9.1-stable is used.
I have also updated from Bullseye to Buster.
The installation of Open plotter seemed to run through without problems.
When installing XYgrib and Serial it works fine but it doesn´t work for Open CPN and SignalK
I receive these fault messages:
 when I click on the OpenCPN icon: Wrong file for desktop-element: "usr/share/applications/-opencpn.desktop"
 when trying to install Signal K, I receive back: nodejs: dependent on python-mini but could not be installed

Any idea what has gone wrong and what to do?
OpenPlotter 2 does not work in Debian bullseye, try the OpenPlotter 3 beta: https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=3878