This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenCPN crashing on WeatherRouting start
Hello,

This is my first post.
Hope you will accept my appologises for the bad approach.
I tried to apply the "Reporting bugs" recommendations but did not succeed to have valid outputs in the terminal.

In the attached file can you find the settings of my machine.
Everything is working fine except WeatherRouting:
- I succeeded to make it calculate routes for me but never had them displayed.  Same for the isochrones that I never saw.
- While playing with the parameters, I suddenly had the application completely crashing.
- Now, I can open OpenCPN but when I try to open WeatherRouting, it is crashing immediately.

My installation was done with Flatpak.
I tried to have a look in the logs to understand what happened but did not saw anything there.

Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance for your collaboration and support.

Attached Files
.txt   Debugging INFO.TXT (Size: 63.73 KB / Downloads: 125)
(2022-05-09, 08:19 PM)ALROCHARARI Wrote: Hello again,

The only thing I can add is that the crash started a bit after the installation of o-charts "oeSENC: Croatie 2022" Edition 2022/2-0 from 2022-04-06.

Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance for your collaboration and support.
Hi alrocharari, I think the best place to get help for this is the OpenCPN forum: https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f134/ or the github https://github.com/OpenCPN/OpenCPN/issues