This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client mode R Pi3 problems
Hi Sean and forum,

My instance of Pypilot has been existing happily for 2 years in AP mode on a Ras Pi 3 B. This weekend I finally installed my OpenPloteer chart plotter on board - running on a Rasp Pi 4.
I have the intention of sharing information to/from pypilot however the box I have pypilot installed on refuses to connect in client mode.
Similar error codes appear in R Pi forums however the workarounds are unavailable because of the tinycore OS at the heart of Pypilot.
I have posted two error message screen shots. Can anyone offer some insight?

Other error that appears on the terminal when running:
ifup wlan0
Returns “/etc/network.conf” not found
sudo iwlan wlan0 scan
Returns “Failed to initiate sched scan”

The image is a fresh install and the problem existed on earlier images. The pi comments to a network using Raspbian

all thoughts are appreciated