This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maiana AIS connection issue
Hi,
I came to this thread by searching for a solution for my issue which looks like being very much similar to this one.
Maiana App on Openplotter 3 reports "Cannot connect with the device, try again". Even with debug enabled besindes the gtk warnings nothing else show up on the console from which I started openplotter-maiana. When pressing "Refresh" no new message apears either only 2 requests are made to signalK whcih I see in the according server log. These are 2 requests to the "vessel" and the "MAIANA" data via API, both successful (HTTP 200)
I connect to Maiana via USB. I attached several requested screenshots

Attached Files Image(s)

what adapter are you using?

do you get GPS or AIS data in signal k?

any error in signal k?
Hi,
I use standard USB adapter.
I meanwhile also received feedback from Peter Antypas and he mentioned that my Maiana transponder board is too old to support OpenPlotter integration.
Since I receive GPS and AIS data without issues in SignalK I leave things as they are and use my Maiana as is, as it works fine.
Thanks for support !
Best regards
Pooka