This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with i2c: enabled | not running
(2023-03-27, 10:33 AM)HeviiSailor Wrote:
(2023-03-27, 09:51 AM)holgerw Wrote: ... you have to define an uuid in signal k...
... must be something with your api string...
... vcgencmd is /usr/bin/vcgencmd...
... you have to install mpstat...

Thanks for your comments, Holger.

Considering that, 1, OpenPlotter is presented as being more or less "Plug and Play" and that, 2, I've not seen any of these instructions in OpenPlotter's documentation, if your suggestions are indeed relevant, it appears that there are serious short-comings in the most-recent implementation.

(2023-03-27, 10:33 AM)HeviiSailor Wrote:
(2023-03-27, 09:51 AM)holgerw Wrote: 1 ... you have to define an uuid in signal k...
2 ... must be something with your api string...
3 ... vcgencmd is /usr/bin/vcgencmd...
4 ... you have to install mpstat...
1. mmsi is and was already defined (and, shows up in SignalK Data Browser)
2. "something"? Hmm... any hints?
3. As is mine. However, how can this error be resolved?
4. mpstat was already installed

I also have an error on signalk-to-influxdb-v2-buffer: Failed to start: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach')

A unique uuid is generated the first time you run the signal k server if it does not exist but I do not know what the uuid has to do with this error ????

"signalk-to-influxdb" plugin is only for InfluxDB 1, you should install that manually and I am not sure this is still possible. OpenPlotter 3 installs only InfluxDB 2.

"signalk-to-influxdb-v2-buffering" plugin is for InfluxDB 2 but honestly I have never tried it. OpenPlotter 3 does not use signal k plugins for managing InfluxDB data, have you tried following the manual?

https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/3....luxdb.html

Messages In This Thread
Problem with i2c: enabled | not running - by kste - 2022-08-31, 10:02 PM
RE: Problem with i2c: enabled | not running - by Sailoog - 2023-03-27, 12:59 PM