This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Data browser update in signalk but correctly managed by signalk-input-handler
I have this strange behavior.
in a node red flow I modify the values from signalk, for example temperature, and then return them to signalk via signalk-path-value modifying the path environment.temperature.converted

then I get the modified data from node red through the input-hendler node and pass it to the dashboard.

now the data taken through the input-hendler node is correct but in the data-browser in signalk it is not updated remaining fixed on the first data recorded when I did the flow...
Does anyone have any ideas?
(2023-08-11, 06:03 PM)luchin0 Wrote: I have this strange behavior.
in a node red flow I modify the values from signalk, for example temperature, and then return them to signalk via signalk-path-value modifying the path environment.temperature.converted

then I get the modified data from node red through the input-hendler node and pass it to the dashboard.

now the data taken through the input-hendler node is correct but in the data-browser in signalk it is not updated remaining fixed on the first data recorded when I did the flow...
Does anyone have any ideas?

I think i have found the problem.
In node red i had 2 send-pathvalue 
1 with node-red-temperature connected to the converted delta input from signalk 
1 with node-red-pressure 

It seems that we can't have 2 send-pathvalue in node red, in fact if i connect the 2 flow (the One with temperature and the other with pressure) to only 1 send-pathvalue everything works correctly.

PS before find the solution the 2 send-pathvalue have the same Path "node-red" and the problem Wa the One i posted... It seems that only One send-pathvalue Is permitted so all the data from node-red have tò be connected to the same send-pathvalue tò work correctly. Someone can confirm?