This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
openplotter-pypilot 3.x.x beta released
Of course, better coordinate.

In this version of Openplotter 3, we're trying to get rid of "sudo" because we're thinking of a web interface for future versions of Openplotter and non-sudo processes make our lives easier. You need sudo to start/stop systemd services and that's why we tried to switch to GUI managed pypilot services and python startup scripts. We return to systemd, no problem.

With pypilot running as a systemd service, the "Rescue" function no longer makes sense. I will remove it

At first glance, I can see that there are still some minor changes to be made and I will do it as soon as possible but I have a question. You removed openplotterPypilotRead.py and that script was there because pypilot_boatimu mode was not sending data to signal k server. Is pypilot sending data to Signal k server in both modes pypilot_boatimu and pypilot now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: openplotter-pypilot 3.x.x beta released - by Sailoog - 2022-09-22, 12:29 PM