This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
openplotter-pypilot 3.x.x beta released
With the master branch stable there won't be need for a hidden openplotter target branch setting, I'd reckon. Those who would switch branches are not likely to do this through the openplotter app anyway.
Yes... please complain loudly if I break the master branch. I did it before and am guilty, but it degrades the project. It is my intention for now to keep master branch usable.
Your pledge is noted and we're all here to help you!
wondering if adding Signal K data generation for "IMU only" mode directly to pypilot will take a long time.

I could recover openplotter-pypilot-read provisionally until that is ready without users noticing the change.
I will add it to my list...

The other option is just to run the full autopilot even without a motor controller
(2022-11-06, 05:09 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: I will add it to my list...

The other option is just to run the full autopilot even without a motor controller

I am afraid that solution would be inconsistent with current GUI and manuals. I will add the "openplotter managed" solution and will revert when pypilot can do that by itself. Cleaner and quieter.
Done, it works quite well and it will be easy to remove.

I have also added services creation to the openplotter post-installation script because I realized that services files in pypilot have the user "pi" hardcoded, now the current system user will be used.

Translations source is uploaded to Crowdin. If no issues are reported we will go to stable soon including translations.