This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to import "Adafruit_MCP3008"
What Are The Best Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet: Our Pick

A carpet can be considered an accessory, but it is also a spotlight of a place. Cleaning carpets while still maintaining their beauty is not as simple as we think. If your family owns one or more carpets, pay attention to how to choose a household vacuum cleaner, because the cleaning features of the vacuum cleaner will help you a lot in the carpet cleaning process.

Below are our picks on the best vacuum cleaners for carpets, including the Shark navigator NV360.

Shark Navigator 360

The Shark NV360 vacuum features a detached canister, which makes it easy to maneuver and clean far-flung spots in your house. In addition, the lift-away mode allows users to carry the vacuum around, making stair cleaning no longer a nightmare.

Not limited to that, since the vacuum cleaner offers great suction power, it brings about impressive performance on almost every type of surface, ranging from hardwood floors, carpets, carpeted stairs, or even on silky textures. Being sold at a reasonable price, this Shark NV360 is our best pick for you to consider.

[Image: Z2xyhkl.jpeg]

Dyson Slim SV18

The Dyson SV18 cordless vacuum cleaner has a slim design that can be easily converted from the upright configuration to a handheld one, making your cleaning tasks easier. The vacuum cleaner comes with specialized nozzles, from the interstitial nozzle, combined nozzle, to mini nozzle for flexible and efficient cleaning. With this vacuum cleaner, you can clean many types of surfaces in the house, such as bare floors, carpets, and cushions, as well as hard-to-reach places such as table corners, window edges,... Dyson SV18 also features smooth, uninterrupted cleaning between corners thanks to the integrated motor on the nozzle.

Furthermore, the anti-allergen complete seal technology filter system blocks dust and allergens and traps them in the dust canister. Thus you don’t need to worry about the chance that dust and dirt will escape back into the air. After cleaning, to ensure that there won’t be any dust clog, you can wash the dust cup, filter, nozzle, and any tool that does not have electronic components.

Bissel Cleanview Complete Rewind

The Bissel Cleanview has 7 levels of height adjustment to clean surfaces from the floor to carpets, curtains,... The compact design makes it easy to maneuver and control. The motor protection system prevents dirt from sticking to the motor or fan, making it more durable. This vacuum also features a special filtration technology, which sucks up dust and tiny particles, and filters for easy cleaning.

[Image: ZSjiOs4.jpeg]

Ecovacs Deebot U2

Ecovacs Deebot U2 vacuum cleaner features lots of functions, from mopping function, automatic control, to smart wireless operation. Besides having an elegant design that brightens up your living space, the compact robot vacuum cleaner is just over 7 centimeters tall and easily goes under cabinets, shelves, tables, or sofas… to clean up. You can also maximize the suction power with the max mode, which allows optimal suction for carpets. This cleaning mode ensures maximum suction power to help you solve when you need to clean deeply or in cases with too much dust and debris.

Final Words:

Here are our picks for carpet cleaning vacuum cleaners. If you’re too lazy to read or just want to opt for the cheapest, we recommend you take a look at the Shark NV360 Reviews - our best pick on the list.
(2023-01-12, 11:13 AM)edgarharris155 Wrote: Hi, all, news here!

I am unable to import "Adafruit_MCP3008" I get an error message when I run my code (I have downloaded that module onto my Pi), and when I go to the GitHub site it says that the Adafruit _Python_MCP3008 library has been deprecated and the CircuitPython must be used.  Does anyone come about this case when using it?

Obviously, I'm a NOOB and I found some videos about this on Youtube. But I'm confused about how code works and mine does not.  

Thanks!

Have you tried doing as the advice suggests and installed the CircuitPython libraries?