This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinypilot manual control with RF remote device
Hello all,
I noticed some issue when using the manual control of Tinypilot with the radio frequency device.

Although manual control works perfectly with the buttons, with the RF control I am just able to operate the rudder a few times, then the rudder got lazy and move by small steps. I have to wait a while to obtain a full displacement of the rudder.

I believe that this issue has been discussed in the past but I am not able to find back the thread.
What version of software and setup is this?

There should be many improvements to manual control in the more recent software but I have not posted an image yet.
Hello Sean,
one more time thanks to reply quickly. I am operating version 0.32.
any way to make a short video demonstrating the problem?
Hello Sean,
I will try to make a video as soon as possible.

Sorry Sean, I have found the culprit: the battery of the RF controler was exhausted, with a voltage at rest around 9.5 volts. When I have tried to put it back in place it was slightly too long to enter and just after it has popped in my hands...
Sorry to loose your time for a so stupid issue.
Eric