This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIY Battery Monitor - ESP32 based
I have 3 batteries on my boat and after doing a Engine monitor project using ESP32, a friend asked me to look at Battery Monitors for both our boats, so after some research I bought some parts and started to throw a plan together.  The video below shows what I am using and goes through the code.

hope people find it useful!

the code, schematics and list of parts are on the Github page: https://github.com/Techstyleuk/SensESP_3...ry_Monitor

there will be a later video with further work such as:

- board layout that will be implemented on the boat
- packaging
- NMEA2000 integration
- other functions - the Batteries on my 336 are in the rear lazarettes.  also in the area is the black water tank and fuel tank - I will be trying to add external black water level sensing, as well as seeing if I can grab the fuel level without interfering with the analogue gauge

Messages In This Thread
DIY Battery Monitor - ESP32 based - by Techstyle - 2023-02-22, 07:26 PM
RE: DIY Battery Monitor - ESP32 based - by we9v - 2023-02-28, 05:16 PM