This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uart0 gone missing
I have had problems getting pypilot connecting to the motor controller.

It worked two days ago but sorting other problem may have lef to this one.

When I enable all 5 uarts with the serial 3.3.0, they all appear except uart0, which I need for the pypilot motor controller.

The only other device is a usb gps puck which is working fine.

What might the problem be?
I posted my problem on the OpenCPN forum but they told me to go away. So, here is my problem again:

Where is /dev/ttyAMA0? I cannot find it and not sure whether it has been disabled somehow. When I select all the GPIO uart options, they all come up except the one I need for PyPilot. The only other device which shows up is the GPS USB puck /dev/ttyACM0. Any suggestions?

I can't seem to post an image of the devices which show up but it's over here: https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f13...78566.html