This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAIANA does not transmit
Hi everyone,
I'm assembling my MAIANA kit, connected to the power supply, connected via USB to openplotter. I have configured openplotter, even with the data to be scrambled. I saved the configuration. It doesn't give any errors. MAIANA receives well and I see the other ais targets on opencpn, but it does not transmit. I've already verified that the switch to transmit was ON. What can it be?

Thank you
did you receive from another boat? it cant receive and send itself. all ais receiver have to shut down when their sender transmits.
the receivers have to be saved from the high sending power. thats the same with all ais on one antenna, so not an mariana problem.

y my 2 cents

holger
(2023-03-25, 05:34 PM)holgerw Wrote: did you receive from another boat? it cant receive and send itself. all ais receiver have to shut down when their sender transmits.
the receivers have to be saved from the high sending power. thats the same with all ais on one antenna, so not an mariana problem.

y my 2 cents

holger

Now I think it's transmitting. I can also see it from the Maiana APP. On Marinetraffic I think I see myself even if the name of my boat does not appear.
As i told.
(2023-03-25, 08:13 PM)holgerw Wrote: As i told.

Okay. But it is not clear to me why the data on marinetraffic or vesselfinder are not visible