This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDR Airspy HF+
Hello,

I would like to install the driver for the SDR Airspy HF+ to use as a radio for meteo forecast.

I get on github :
  • airspy/airspyhf
  • pothosware/SoapyAirspyHF
  • pothosware/SoapySDR

I install all this software but the device didn't appears in the input parameters of GQRX!

Does anyone use this device?

best regards

Vincent
Hello again,

In the QTRX doc, it suggest to install the driver with csete/gr-osmosdr-gqrx (github)
But when I try do it, it tell me it's impossible because Gnuradio is not in 3.9 !
Do you think it's possible to upgrade the gnuradio in Openplotter?

Vincent
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

should update all packages to the latest available versions
For me if the GQRX doesn't see the device it means it is not properly installed in the system.
Is AirSpy seen under different soft? SDR# / SDR++?
Try this: https://github.com/gat3way/gr-osmosdr-gq...e/airspyhf

Another idea:
    # sudo apt-get update
Install libairspyhf-dev deb package:
    # sudo apt-get install libairspyhf-dev

Q: Do you think it's possible to upgrade the gnuradio in Openplotter?
A: For my knowledge, gnuradio is needed to install GQRX not openplotter itself (see https://github.com/gqrx-sdr/gqrx)

Another idea: please update firmware in your device AirSpy HF+