This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wired ethernet link between Tinypilot and Openplotter Raspberry
Hi Sean and Stelian,
thanks to your help, I have finally succeed to get a wired link between Openplotter and Tinypilot.

I have not made any change to networking.sh but I start Tinypilot in client mode with the Wifi fixed address 10.10.10.10. I open the terminal and go to Tinypilot by SSH (ssh tc@10.10.10.10), then I activate eth0 with ifconfig in tinypilot in client mode (sudo ifconfig eth0 10.10.10.11) and I can stop wlan0 in tinypilot and wlan9 in Openplotter.

Previously I have installed the extension net-usb-4.9.22.tcz (repo.tinycorelinux.net/9.x/armv6/tcz/net-usb-4.9.22-piCore.tcz) in /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce on the Tinypilot Raspberry, created the file "onboot.lst" in /mnt/mmcblk0p2/ and added with sudo nano the line "net-usb-KERNEL.tcz" in onboot.lst.

If necessary I can restart wlan9 to connect an android tablet with VNC.

I don't know if all this operation is what is supposed to be done, but it's working fine so It's ok for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wired ethernet link between Tinypilot and Openplotter Raspberry - by Erickalon - 2023-03-24, 11:14 PM