This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BME 280 to Signal K
Bonjour
Ayant eu le meme problème, il me semble qu'il faille mettre " temperature environement.outside.temperature
Voila, j'espère que cela t'auras dépanné
Fred
Je crois que c'est un problème différent. Netdrum essayait de configurer un BMP280 comme BME280. En outre, le BMP280 est clairement défectueux.
Comme vous pouvez le voir sur mes captures d'écran, "environment.inside.temperature" fonctionne bien.
baltika_no_9

Just wanted to keep you updated on this issue with my BMP to 280 - I got a new sensor and connected it up today as you suggested and it works very well.

It seems the last sensor may have been faulty or else I done some damage soldering the header pins.

New Sensor is connect to signal K and Temp and pressure are reading correctly.

Thanks again for the help with this

Regards

D
(2021-06-05, 03:28 PM)Netdrum Wrote: baltika_no_9

Just wanted to keep you updated on this issue with my BMP to 280 - I got a new sensor and connected it up today as you suggested and it works very well.

It seems the last sensor may have been faulty or else I done some damage soldering the header pins.

New Sensor is connect to signal K and Temp and pressure are reading correctly.

Thanks again for the help with this

Regards

D

That's good news! Pleasure to help.
I have the same problem with the BME280 address 0x77 from Adafruit.
Works in Python script, readings are OK. Does not in SignalK.
It only works with the SignalK plugin.

Any thoughts?
Can you show the output from the python script?