This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDP does not work
Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe die neueste OP-Version installiert und ein Update gemacht. So weit, ist es gut. Heute wollte ich über RDP auf den Pi zugreifen und der folgende Fehler entstand. siehe Bild
[attachment=88]
VNC arbeitet.
Ist es ein Fehler oder meine Unfähigkeit? Huh

Grüße aus dem sonnigen Deutschland 
Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
look here to solve the problem with rdp Smile

http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=458
Perfect, that worked.
Unfortunately, I can not start OPENCPN. The window opens briefly and then closes again.
Ideas ???
(2017-04-28, 08:11 AM)Luckbert Wrote: Perfect, that worked.
Unfortunately, I can not start OPENCPN. The window opens briefly and then closes again.
Ideas ???

open a terminal type opencpn press enter and copy the error here
Hello, I have updated to * .3.
Now the whole RDP connection breaks down as soon as I opencpn open. If necessary I can adjust a video.

I can not read in the console because the connection is terminated.

Greets Jürgen
Have you enabled opengl?
Can you connect a monitor or connect by vnc to see what is happening with opencpn?
Hello Sailoog,
It seems to lie on opengl. As soon as I deactivate opengl, I can easily establish a connection and also opencpn start and use.
It is the question, do I need to activate opengl? What are the advantages / disadvantages of openplotter?
Thank you for your help.
Greetings Jürgen
You do not need to enable opengl, there is a little difference between on and off.
Can you explain this? What do I have to do now ?
You have to do nothing. You can use opencpn on openplotter without opengl enabled.