This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Cannot install o-charts plugin
Just downloaded latest openplotter to Raspberry Pi 4-b.
Opencpn runs fine.

Tried to install the o-charts plugin but keep getting this error

Installation Error
Checksum Error
Please check system log for more info.

Is it possible to download the plugin manually?    
That is a critical bug of the latest o-charts plugin version. It is already reported and they are working on it. Just wait for the next version soon.
(2023-06-22, 01:01 PM)Sailoog Wrote: That is a critical bug of the latest o-charts plugin version. It is already reported and they are working on it. Just wait for the next version soon.

ok thanks, at least i know
Good morning,
I also had the error described above yesterday.
This morning the error did not occur and apparently the plugin could be installed. But this is not the case. The task is not displayed in the settings as usual.
Is there any progress on the part of O-charts?
Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
I have the same issue too. Very frustrating. Is there any way of downloading a working plug-in?
This is fixed in o-charts v2.0.0.52. Try again.

Hello Sailoog,
unfortunately, the problem is not yet fixed for me.
I can not install any maps. The task in the map menu is missing.
see screenshots.
Greetings Juergen
You are right, everything works in opencpn 5.8.4 but the o-charts tab is missing in opencpn 5.6.2.

Reporting...
ok,
is there anything I can do to help?
Greetings
o-charts v2.x.x.x plugin has problems with opencpn 5.6.2, so it has been downgraded to v1.0.44.0, try again please.

As suggested by opencpn developers, we pre-installed opencpn in openplotter v3 from debian bullseye-backport but things are always slow in debian and opencpn 5.8.x is not available in backports yet.

o-charts v2.x.x.x is available in opencpn flatpak.