This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Temp, Humidity, Pressure - Format
(2017-05-18, 10:34 PM)e-sailing Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 12:31 PM)Alpenskipper Wrote: I tested my I2C sensors with 0.11.7

One test with 0x76 and then 0x77 für the BMP180.

The humidity is working, but with wrong format. The rest of the sensor data does not show up.

There is something wrong with the autodection on RTIMULib at openplotter/imu files detected_RTIMULib.ini RTIMULib.ini

It should be:

BusIsI2C=true
I2CBus=1
SPIBus=0
SPISelect=0
PressureType=2
I2CPressureAddress=119

After changing to these settings it should work.
Thanks for the tip, it solved the issue on humidity (although the value in 0.11.7 is not very stable, need to restart from time to time), but not on the BMP180... Any hint?
what is your BMP180 address?