This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenPlotter Pypilot v3 documentation
Information 
Lately there are many cases of unstable systems because they have followed different manuals in this forum and in many other places with instructions for old versions of OpenPlotter. Pypilot is a bit of a complex project to implement and too much out of date information does not help.

To try to improve this situation, we have managed to update the official OpenPlotter documentation and fill the Pypilot section with enough information so that the user can get a general idea of each part and everything that is needed.

https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/3....t_app.html

In the next few days we will finish the last part where the usual parameters are briefly explained. Any suggestion is welcome but keep in mind that this is not intended to be an exhaustive manual, just a landing page to get the big picture with links to other pages with confirmed information on the more complex parts.
Since the pypilot store is still closed I can not get pictures of the HAT or the motor controller. Could someone send some where you can see the different connectors?
If you refer to the workbook I plead guilty ;-). It was a covid lockdown effort. Updating it, without specific release notes, has been like shooting ducks in the dark - you have to know where the ducks are. I'm happy to lock myself down again to rewrite it. In the mean time I'll add some disclaimers in the right places.

I will refer to the OpenPlotter documents as much as possible. What site can I link to?
You did a great work with the workbook and it is still the best document about pypilot you can find. Actually I got almost everything from there Smile

The landing page for that specific docs about pypilot in openplotter will always be: https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...t_app.html
(2023-07-01, 06:48 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Since the pypilot store is still closed I can not get pictures of the HAT or the motor controller. Could someone send some where you can see the different connectors?

Is there any news regarding the pypilot store taking more orders soon?