This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
The unreliable network really has to be a major culprit in what you're seeing that's why, unless I am missing something, it wouldn't be better to do the entire build at home with a reliable Internet connection and then do the final tweaks on the boat when such a connection is not required. I haven't ever and wouldn't ever attempt a build or update while on the boat.

I'm pleased that you have a working system now though, what a struggle.

Those GPG errors for Influxdb and Grafana look very much like the result of the emergency key rotation arising from the breach in January of this year but you've overcome that which is good.

I hope your troubles are coming to an end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by baltika_no_9 - 2023-08-09, 09:19 PM