This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signalk server 2.1 don't save the vassel parameter
Upgrade to signalk server 2.1.
After some try and upgrated njs everything work correctly but it's impossible ti save vassel data: draft, length and beam. Name instead Is saved correctly?
Someone else have the same problem?
How can i solve It?
try to edit the .signalk/defaults.json file directly as before?

but

sudo find / -name defaults.json

oha - there is no one anymore - so ask the signalk group on github.
I try
Sudo find etc...
But
Find: '/run/user/1000/gvfs': Permissione denied

???

In .signalk directory i don't have any defaults.json file...
Vessel data is saved in .signalk/baseDeltas.json not in defaults.json

I can not reproduce your issue. Have you changed your Debian user? have you tried reinstalling the signlk server from openplotter-signalk-installer?
(2023-07-31, 10:45 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Vessel data is saved in .signalk/baseDeltas.json not in defaults.json

I can not reproduce your issue. Have you changed your Debian user? have you tried reinstalling the signlk server from openplotter-signalk-installer?

I have reinstalled signalk from openplotter-signalk-installer after some problems with the update.

Updated nodejs and everythings work correctly but not the settings of the vassel parameter. When i save them from the browser everythings seems ok (popup windows) but in the reality the parameters aren't saved

I don't change Debian user.
Ok. Editing .signalk/baseDeltas.json works.
I don't know why there is this bug/error and i don't know if can cause some problems in the future

Thank you very much
(2023-07-31, 03:12 PM)luchin0 Wrote: Ok. Editing .signalk/baseDeltas.json works.
I don't know why there is this bug/error and i don't know if can cause some problems in the future

Thank you very much

If you speak with the signalk developers they will know what happened, likely  not a bug but they will be keen to fix it if it is. Any feedback helps. 
Slack invite  link in signalk site https://signalk.org/