This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot
Okay, hello everyone. 
After (reluctantly) selling my beloved boat due to health issues and also due to age (I was no longer able to use it), I find myself with a few pieces lying around 
(see also here: Vendita

I have a complete pypilot from Sean that I will be selling. But in the meantime I would also like to give this perfectly functional one:  - see photo foto 1foto 2   pdf

1-pypilot by Andreas - 200 Euros + shipping costs
2- Actuator (without potentiometer) 90 Euro + shipping costs.
(2023-09-01, 11:15 AM)Max1947 Wrote: Okay, hello everyone. 
After (reluctantly) selling my beloved boat due to health issues and also due to age (I was no longer able to use it), I find myself with a few pieces lying around 
(see also here: Vendita

I have a complete pypilot from Sean that I will be selling. But in the meantime I would also like to give this perfectly functional one:  - see photo foto 1foto 2   pdf

1-pypilot by Andreas - 200 Euros + shipping costs
2- Actuator (without potentiometer) 90 Euro + shipping costs.

Hi Maxi

I am interested in the pypilot by Andreas but wouldn't need the actuator as I would be using this for a wheel steered boat . I am in the UK

I have sent you a PM
(2023-09-03, 02:46 PM)Shorty Wrote:
(2023-09-01, 11:15 AM)Max1947 Wrote: Ok, hello everyone.
After selling (reluctantly) my beloved boat for health problems and also for age (I was no longer able to use it), I find myself with some pieces around
(see also here: Sale

I have a complete Pippist of Sean that I will sell. But in the meantime I would also like to give this fully functional: - see photo 1- photo 2 pdf

1-pypilot by Andreas - 200 Euro + shipping costs -SOLD

[Image: fmVopeN.jpg]

2- Actuator (without potentiometer) 70 Euro + shipping costs.[url=https://imgur.com/KR23BhD][/url]

Hi Maxi I am interested in Andreas' pypilot but I would not need the actuator because I would

use it for a wheelchair boat. I'm in the UK

I sent you a PM

Thanks John, sent. Hope you arrive soon and enjoy it. Good wind!
Ok guys,
I'm also selling Sean's pypilot, just as I purchased it 2 years ago.
(pypilot hat - galvanic isolated nmea0183 port)

all for 140 Euros + shipping costs

(Outside the EU, any other costs + customs will have to be borne by the purchaser)

Attached Files Image(s)

(2023-09-26, 03:49 PM)Max1947 Wrote: Ok guys,

(Outside the EU, any other costs + customs will have to be borne by the purchaser)

Hi Max

Ben geïntereseerd in Sean's pypilot
(2023-09-28, 09:44 PM)gatekeeper45 Wrote:
(2023-09-26, 03:49 PM)Max1947 Wrote: Ok guys,

Hi Max

Ben geïntereseerd in Sean's pypilot

@gatekeeper45,
sorry, it's already booked.
Thanks anyway and good luck.
[quote pid="27350" dateline="1695739772"]
Max1947 Ok ragazzi,
vendo anche il pypilot di Sean , così come l'avevo acquistato 2 anni fa.
(cappello pypilot - porta nmea0183 isolata galvanica)

il tutto a 140 Euro + spese di spedizione

(fuori UE eventuali altri costi + dogana saranno a carico dell'acquirente)

VENDUTO

[/quote]
Restava solo l' attuatore (senza potenziometro) 70 Euro + spese di spedizione
Foto 2

e gli ultimi accessori che avrei utilizzato per il refitting della mia amata Trekka che ormai era passata di mano.  Sad
Sempre e comunque buon vento!

Only the actuator remained (without potentiometer) 70 Euros + shipping costs

and the last accessories that I would use for the refit of my beloved Trekka which had now changed hands.
Always and in any case good wind!