This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] OP doesn't start "cannot read property map"
Hi,
thank you very much for this project.

i'm new with openplotter and
I've Raspberry 3 with openplotter v0.9.0alpha NOOBS.

I' ve not this file

Code:
python /home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter.py

My problem is that OP doesn't start anymore and
and i try to read other thread with similar problems without finding a solution.

That's the error:

pi@openplotter:~/.config/signalk-server-node $ openplotter 
Signal K starting
No settings/defaults.json available
/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/signalk-zones/index.js:103
        const tests = zones.map((zone, i) => {
                           ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
    at unsubscribes.reduce (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/signalk-zones/index.js:103:28)
    at Array.reduce (native)
    at Object.plugin.start (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/signalk-zones/index.js:96:42)
    at registerPlugin (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/lib/interfaces/plugins.js:115:12)
    at fs.readdirSync.filter.forEach.e (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/lib/interfaces/plugins.js:93:7)
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at startPlugins (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/lib/interfaces/plugins.js:85:68)
    at Object.start (/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/lib/interfaces/plugins.js:26:7)
    at /home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/lib/index.js:170:30
    at /home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/lodash/index.js:3073:15
[Errno 111] Connection refused
Signal K starting
No settings/defaults.json available
/home/pi/.config/signalk-server-node/node_modules/signalk-zones/index.js:103
        const tests = zones.map((zone, i) => {

I appreciate any help.

Ps: should i think to install any different version for more stability? Thank you
python /home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter.py was the old debug mode, now is just openplotter
Your issue is a fixed issue in signal k node server.
You have to update to openplotter 0.10.0