This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EN - SOURCE] Documentation status
@Sailoog,

I just did a pull request for some changes to the CAN bus page of the documentation.  please take a look and let me know if that is OK?

thanks
We really appreciate contributions to documentation, thanks a lot!!!
It seems that there is a problem with the images, I have answered your pull request
(2021-03-01, 07:07 PM)Sailoog Wrote: We really appreciate contributions to documentation, thanks a lot!!!
It seems that there is a problem with the images, I have answered your pull request

Sailoog,

I am not sure what happened, when I look I can see the files

Not sure what to do?  they were created by Snagit and saved as png files
I have merged the pull request and images appeared Smile

https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...n_app.html

I have to publish a new version of openplotter-can soon but I do not think changes will affect to your manual, I will make the changes if needed, thanks!
It’s the least I can do, thank you for this great project.
@Sailoog,

I added some detail to the I2C page as well, although it may be slightly out of date or over simplified - please read it through.  my IMU is on the boat and when I install it on my latest Pi in a couple of weeks, I will check it and add some more detail
Hello
hello, I made a video tutorial to explain how to connect the tynipilot to a computer, a tablet, and how to pair it with opencpn, and how to install the pypilot plugin, on the latest version of opencpn, I also indicate the sources to find the good plugins, for windows or other OS My video is in french. Good view and hope that help you

bonjour , j ai fait une video tutoriel pour expliquer comment connecter le tynipilot a un ordinateur , une tablette , et comment le coupler avec opencpn , et comment installer le plugin pypilot , sur les dernieres version de opencpn , j indique aussi les sources pour trouver les bon plugins , pour windows ou autres OS Ma video est en francais. J espere que cela vous aidera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igO8EyX4Ms&t=377s
(2021-04-27, 12:31 PM)laurent Wrote: Hello
hello, I made a video tutorial to explain how to connect the tynipilot to a computer, a tablet, and how to pair it with opencpn, and how to install the pypilot plugin, on the latest version of opencpn, I also indicate the sources to find the good plugins, for windows or other OS My video is in french. Good view and hope that help you

bonjour , j ai fait une video tutoriel pour expliquer comment connecter le tynipilot a un ordinateur , une tablette , et comment le coupler avec opencpn , et comment installer le plugin pypilot , sur les dernieres version de opencpn , j indique aussi les sources pour trouver les bon plugins , pour windows ou autres OS Ma video est en francais. J espere que cela vous aidera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igO8EyX4Ms&t=377s

this forum seems the best place to publish this: https://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
thanks!
@Sailoog

I sent a pull request for added content on the ST1 page
(2021-06-08, 02:19 PM)Techstyle Wrote: @Sailoog

I sent a pull request for added content on the ST1 page

yes I know, thanks! sorry just waiting for some free time to make some changes and publish it.