This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot : Installation with hydraulic cylinder + clutch + rudder sensor
Gentlemen, it's very rude towards the other forum partcipants to switch to the French language. Please refrain from doing so. You can edit all your French posts above, pull them through Google translate, and update your posts, so other people can benefit from it like you benefit from this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.
(2024-03-28, 08:03 PM)ironman Wrote: Gentlemen, it's very rude towards the other forum partcipants to switch to the French language. Please refrain from doing so. You can edit all your French posts above, pull them through Google translate, and update your posts, so other people can benefit from it like you benefit from this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.

I don't really care if it's in french or another language,   but I might be late to reply or have limited response.

Just to be clear: there is no rule against using other languages, and it is allowed.
[quote pid="28189" dateline="1704927520"]
Bonjour, Hello,

I am french also !
Have you go on for your project and got answers ?

I have the same project with an hydraulic  pump, same powerfull max 25 A, usually 5 à 10 A
I tried with an IBT2 on my in house deck but i have riden the send that it's not right for confidence and it neads to change parameters in Pypilot
Have you got news parameters for pypilot or necessity to replace IBT2 by another bridge H ?

Thanks for your answer.

My departure to Baltic sea is at the end of May, so i am not so very quiet without pilot solution !

Jean-Pierre

Your last questions :

- Is this implementation correct ?
- Does the electrical connections seems correct ?
- Do I have to buy the Arduino, or is it included in the high power motor controller sold on Pypilot store ?
- If I have to buy a separate Arduino, then how should it be connected to other components ?
- How to "pull low" D6" in order to select "H-Bridge" pwm-style ?
- Is there a risk of damage, on the drive or rudder sensor for instance, during the installation / configuration ? If so, do you have advices on precautions to take ?

Many thanks in advance for your time, and maybe this post may help other people too  Smile
[/quote]
I am a bit confused because of the quote tags. Could you please just ask the question again to be sure?

I can say the pypilot motor controllers all function like a builtin arduino and only need to be connected to the raspberry pi pin header.
Hello Murmure
Sean described his controllers very well in the store. They integrate the Arduino chip and also offer galvanic decoupling of the connection to the PI and power supply of the Arduino and the controller from 12V. They have nothing to envy of commercial pilots in terms of efficiency and CEM.
Every boat can find what it needs between the three versions proposed by Sean

https://pypilot.org/opencart/index.php?r...duct_id=51