This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Latitude conversion, N2K to NMEA0183
(2017-07-25, 07:20 PM)e-sailing Wrote: OK. Good solution.
Well, we updated the (OpenPlotter) signalk to nmea0183 converter. It would be good if you can test it........
.... been out boating  Smile but now i tested the new "NMEA0183 generator" in OP and it works very well with the new format options. I have generated a RMC sentence with the SignalK data as input. (Data from usb CAN). The only thing You could react on is that there are a lot of mmsi values to choose from. Should according to my opinion just be Your own or ? /Mats

Blog; https://pysselilivet.blogspot.com/
(2017-07-31, 05:18 PM)MatsA Wrote: The only thing You could react on is that there are a lot of mmsi values to choose from. Should according to my opinion just be Your own or ? /Mats

That's SignalK. I think SignalK translates AIS into speed heading and lat/long. Switch off AIS restart SignalK and try again. (SignalK Diagnostic only shows self)