This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! New to all this, I have an issue...
Hello everybody! 

I'm new to all this, but I would like to have this system installed and working on my boat as soon as possible, for what I will need all your help.

I've just installed a PiNEBERRY PI bottom HatDrive with a SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3x4 attached to my Raspberry Pi 5 working on OpenPlotter v4, and I'm now trying to follow the instructions to copy the SD card where the OS is to the new SSD PCIe, but as you will see on the attachments, the only choice the SD Card Copier gives me is to copy my SSD into the SD... What have I done wrong? And how could I solve the problem? Thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files Image(s)

I have recently installed a PiNEBERRY PI bottom HatDrive with an SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3x4 attached to my Raspberry Pi 5 that is operating on OpenPlotter v4. I am currently attempting to follow the instructions to transfer the SD card containing the OS to the new SSD PCIe. However, as you can see in the attachments, the SD Card Copier only offers the option to copy the SSD into the SD. What have I done incorrectly? Additionally, how might I resolve the issue? I am grateful for your assistance in advance.
We recommend to use this method for SSD: https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/lates...g.html#ssd