This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible OP4 and Javascript issue
Hi all, not sure to be in the right place to discuss this issue. I am trying to install the last OpenPlotter 4 beta on a RPI4. I install step by step new plugins on OpenCPN without trouble but each time arrive a situation where I got the advertisement "cannot reads OpenCPN configuration" when running the check system function. This information seems to precede some trouble on OCPN like collapse of OCPN when trying to go to plugins tab.
I have take the time to check after all steps this morning and I got this advertisement after installing Javascript. Even after uninstalled this plugin there is no change.
Who has experimented this issue and have you an idea on the way to solve it?
Many thanks for your help. I will try to get help on the Cruisersforum too.
Eric