This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tinypilot image?
It looks like all the tinypilot images on pypilot.org have links that are not working.
Where is the best place to download tinypilot?
(Installing on a Pi Z2W).
Thanks!

Found this from other threads:

https://pypilot.org/images/

But also looks like it might not work on Zero 2W. I'm going to be using pypilot_boatimu standalone so I will give it a try.
Thanks for reporting.. I am updating the website.
it looks great b.t.w.!!! :-)

-Hans
Could you post some screenshots?
I am very curious ?
The website? You can find it at https://pypilot.org/ :-)
Thumbs Up 
(2024-07-21, 08:52 PM)hans-martijn Wrote: The website? You can find it at https://pypilot.org/ :-)

checkĀ  Big Grin,

Thought there was a new webinterface in the pypilot software.........
Hi,
I'm trying to download the actuaL tinypilot image from pypilot.org/images
But download is horrible slow with 30-40Kb/s.
I've tried several different access possibilities. Seems that the pypilot webserver is may be very slow. Or am I wrong?

greets from the danish south sea

moeritsen
(2024-08-06, 09:06 PM)Moeritsen Wrote: Hi,
I've tried several different access possibilities. Seems that the pypilot webserver is may be very slow. Or am I wrong?

moeritsen

Hi Moeritsen,

I just tested, from the Netherlands it's a very quick download. You could try again, or try another internet connection?

Greetings from the center of the Netherlands :-)

Hans
(2024-08-06, 09:42 PM)hans-martijn Wrote:

moeritsen

Hi Moeritsen,

I just tested, from the Netherlands it's a very quick download. You could try again, or try another internet connection?

Hans

Hi Hans,
thank you very much for your quick testing. Seems that the internet connections I have actually are the problem.
I will go on trying

greetings from aeroe
moeritsen

(2024-08-06, 09:42 PM)hans-martijn Wrote:

moeritsen

Hi Moeritsen,

Hans

Hi Hans,
thank you very much for your quick testing. Seems that the internet connections I have actually are the problem.
I will go on trying

greetings from aeroe
moeritsen