This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip log?
Hey guys

I'm using OP 0.11 for the holidays on the boat for the first time. It's working mostly great. GPS is awesome with opencpn. Nodered works great for barometric graph. I haven't been able to get the IMU working so far (readings are jerking and the heel is going all over the place.  Not sure how to calibrate it correctly). The AIS Ian a bit an and miss; it works great  but I basically need to Ben less then a mile from the boat, which isn't the hat helpful. I guess I need to find a splitter with municipal vhf antenna to see if it can help. For some reasons, I'm not to able to sounds on the analog port either, so anchor alarm isn't that useful either. But for the price and the 0.3A, i can't complain!

Now: any of you know how to log in node red the trip distance?????  I would like to have it log for prosperity sake Smile
what IMU model do you have?
The antenna is the 80% of your reception. Try to use a VHF antenna.