This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] OP 0.13.x can not be updated
Hallo,
OP kann nicht aktualisiert werden. Wenn ich auf den Button klicke, passiert nichts. Kann ich den Prozess von der Konsole aus starten?
Grüße Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
Hi everyone.
I'm also unable to update from 0.10 to 0.13.1
Mine however is starting after clicking and gets an error when installing python packages.
I can then just abort.
Has anyone an idea?
Thanks a lot!
Marco
I did with chmod the update file an update terminal based these days

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
(2017-07-20, 08:51 AM)praefectum Wrote: Hi everyone.
I'm also unable to update from 0.10 to 0.13.1
Mine however is starting after clicking and gets an error when installing python packages.
I can then just abort.
Has anyone an idea?
Thanks a lot!
Marco

Updated... It was apparently a network problem... I changed WiFi network and it went through...
i can't upgrade either.

The script gets as far as "UPDATING PACKAGES . . ." and then hangs

Any ideas?

Thanks
(2017-07-23, 07:58 PM)Littlechay Wrote: i can't upgrade either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mine updated eventually, just hung at  "UPDATING PACKAGES . . ."  for ages and ages.
I also had a problem when updating from 10.0 to 13.1.
I think it has to do with the raspbian update.
To solve the problem I did a "sudo apt-get update". (If something is broken it will tell you how to solve it)
And then I did a "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade".
When this is done. Update OpenPlotter beta should work.
That's I never get a problem :-) I look terminal based always. But was not sure it's a method to to suggest.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
(2017-07-23, 07:58 PM)Littlechay Wrote: i can't upgrade either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I just kept trying it.. I did also do the Raspian update before it finally worked so maybe it needed up to date Raspian. On a really crap wi-fi connection at the moment so that may also be the reason.. however some kind of heartbeat indicator might help show that it has not really hung.. even an old fashioned /-\- would help  Smile
Hello everybody,
I've tried now.
OP can not be updated. I click on the button and nothing happens.
Which command I have to enter in the command line to perform an update manually. I hope that I can then see the error.
Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin