This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] 0.14.4 compass calibration does nothing
as above, under compass it detects my MPU-9250 I select heading and hit calibration, but nothing happens?
Am I missing something ?
any error on terminal?
I'm very new to this, how do I check that?
vapochilled: close the openplotter application, then reopen it through the drop down menu, Openplotter submenu. Choose Openplotter Debugging

Sailoog: I have the same issue clicking Calibrate button and nothing happens. I have STM LSM9DS0 IMU.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter", line 1287, in on_calibration
subprocess.Popen('pypilot_calibration', cwd=self.home + '/.pypilot')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
errread, errwrite)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1335, in _execute_child
raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
thanks, I'm reloading in the hope it was a bad file? I'll try shortly and attempt to get the text

OK, I think it must have something to do with the bad dependencies
just did a fresh install and update, and it's now working properly, at least the calibration window now opens up.
It seems that your update attempt failed and there are not installed packages. Probably you come from a fresh 0.10.0 install. There was a solved issue that could be the cause of your failed update.

Try again. To force update when you are running the last one, type:

Code:
 /home/pi/.config/openplotter/update/update_OpenPlotter.sh
thank you, did a fresh update from 0.10.0, and it works, thanks for fixing the dependancies