This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to download?
I've been using 0.10.0 alpha for a while.  There are known issues but fromt he forum it seems openplotter has moved on to 0.14.x.  Do I need to build this or is there a download somewhere?  I've seen two sites, either github or Mega and "latest" versions have been different in the past.  Help?
Just select "Update OpenPlotter beta" from updates menu: https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ating.html
Thanks. I just bought a second Pi to keep at home where there is an internet connection so I can swap the SD card back and forth, I'll do the update as you suggest. And sorry, just realized this post should have been in the "how do I..." section of the forum. Thanks for the software! It's been performing flawlessly through quite a bit of cruising and racing for over a year now.