This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDP-in to a new installation
I new-installed OP off-site, because i have no display for the OP on my boat. I took the Raspy to the boat, plugged in the USB hub with the GPS and AIS and powered it up.

I can SSH-in, but not RDP-in. Its connected via LAN to a 4G Router. That means i dont use WLAN on the Raspy, neither for Connection, nor for Accesspoint.

Does RDP for the LAN needs to be avtivated somewhere? And, if so, is there a way to do it by SSH?

I really love OP. But since NOOBS is the only avaiable image, i had not one day in this summer with a running OP.

Every time i prepared a Raspi for the boat at home, something went wrong when i took it to the boat and tried to connect it headless to my boats LAN or WLAN. Its a little bit frustrating...

Any help very appreciated, thx in advance!
OP version? 0.10.0 version has an issue with RDP, you need to update to latest

Have you tried by VNC?

There will be NOOBS and img for next image.
(2017-09-15, 04:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: OP version? 0.10.0 version has an issue with RDP, you need to update to latest

Have you tried by VNC?

There will be NOOBS and img for next image.

Hi Sailog,

it is 0.15.
If you are connecting through a router I guess you have to open ports. Usually default SSH 22 port is open on routers. VNC default port is 5900 and RDP is 3389, I think...
Hi Sailog, thanks for your attention! But this cant be the problem, because i try to connect from inside my LAN.