This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time buffer in actions
Hello everybody,
I think I'm standing on the hose.
I would like to perform an action only if a trigger triggers a certain time.

Eg: A float switch is connected to GPIO. When he triggers, he shows a message "Swimmer front".
Now it could however be that the float switch triggered by vibrations without water.
My idea: Show only a message if the trigger (float switch) min 2 sec.

Greetings Jürgen

in German:
Hallo zusammen, 
Ich glaub ich stehe gerade auf dem Schlauch. 
Ich möchte eine Aktion nur ausführen wenn ein Auslöser eine bestimmte Zeit triggert. 

Z.B.: Ein Schwimmerschalter ist mit GPIO verbunden. Wenn er triggert zeigt er eine Meldung " Schwimmer vorn". 
Jetzt könnte es aber sein das der Schwimmerschalter durch Vibrationen ohne Wasser auslöst. 
Meine Idee: Zeige erst eine Meldung wenn der Trigger (Schwimmerschalter) min 2 sek besteht.

Grüße Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
nodered

i have a similar situation i want to turn on spreader lights with a relay when pir sensor triggered but only at nite time.
i didn't find a gpio in actions in op, so i get the data to nodered and manipulate it there.. there i can use bigtimer for dusk dawn and trigger a relay with a gpio.
you could do what you want like that too , but use a function or node to check how long that the sensor is on before an action takes place.
jim
OK,
I thought I had overlooked the function.

Then it would be great if there was an entry "buffer" in the tab Actionen.
as well as: wait
                sytem restart

Maybe move into "feature requests"
Hello, Jim,
Sorry I didn't answer until now, but I had to deal with other things first.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm afraid it might be too difficult for me. I therefore prefer a solution in the actions.

Maybe you can integrate it in a newer version.

Greetings Jürgen