This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction in Node-RED
Hello, everyone,
I'm trying to familiarize myself with Node-RED. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about programming. I tried to make myself smarter under https://nodered.org/ Unfortunately, this is very difficult for me to understand. (my English is also very badSmile)
I've worked a lot with the pi myself. That's okay, I want to learn something. 
In Node-RED I don't know where to start. Does anyone have a simpler manual for me? Ideally already trimmed for surgery?
Does anyone have time, desire and patience to give me an understanding of the matter?
My first project will be the transfer of AIS data to Marinetraffic. Or should we start a different way?
Greetings from Germany
Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
I went thru a very similar thing just a month or so ago. I'm getting a much better handle on it. A good start is to check out these videos by Pi4Iot on Youtube. Here is a link to the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Mjo0J1...v37_izzzAc

You will not have to worry about the install as it already comes ready to go with OpenPlotter.

Good luck and stick with it, you'll figure it out.
Hello,
Thanks for the tip. I have now started and will continue to feel my way forward.
thank you
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin