This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap N2K sensors ?
Hello,

I would like to test my OP system before I get on to the boat.

I have an Actisense NGT-1 to interface with the N2K sensors on the boat & want to test this aspect.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cheap N2K sensor that I could use (without pulling parts off the boat) or a way or simulating N2K data input through the NGT-1

All the N2K devices seem incredibly expensive.

Andrew
Hello Andreww,

I am on the same step. If you find a product like a actisense, please tell it around.

Now, Sailoog havn't it during any month in stock.Questions about new date wasn't answering. So we must wait for stock. I think, all the products on ali..... only read, dont't send?! Additionell, nobody knows if its work with OP or Ocpn together

Thank for answer, best regards

Norman