This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I pipe temp data from 1W to kplex for distribution as NMEA0183
(2018-06-21, 06:28 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Sorry I can not give you a timeline but I will try to do this on next v1.0.3 maybe v1.1.0

Yes, you will create a loop nbecause signal k will get all data unfiltered.

I'll wait.

In the meantime I looked at SignalK configuration, especially the converter plugin. But I found only a tick-box to create MTW sentence from SK data, no way to configure which SK-key gets translated to MTW-sentence. Do I have to dive into the json-configuration? I am not too keen ...

I gave the 1W-sensor the environment.water.temp key, but now I see in SK-diagnostics window on 1W-tab two MTW-sentences with different data: 1 empty sentence with ID OPkplex, and one with the 1W-sensors value. Where does the empty sentence come from? No other of my equipment is feeding MTW-sentence ... mystery

thanks for any hints
Christian

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I pipe temp data from 1W to kplex for distribution as NMEA0183 - by CVL - 2018-06-22, 09:59 PM