This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Node Red after updating SK Installer
I just updated the Signal K Installer from the Settings app and a Node in Node-Red I was using has been disabled:  node-red-contrib-easybotics-ina219-sensor
ERR_DLOPEN_FAILED
2023-07-18T06:15:44.923Z npm install --no-audit --no-update-notifier --no-fund --save --save-prefix=~ --production --engine-strict node-red-contrib-ina-sensor@1.0.1

I could not delete the offending Node from the Pallette because it was greyed out & now after closing the browser I cannot open anything Node Red.

Any ideas please??
Wit the last openplotter-signalk-installer update we switch from node 16 to node 18 because that is now the supported version. some side effects were expected with special nodes or not well maintained.

I do not know where the offending node is saved but maybe deleting the folder manually could help.
(2023-07-19, 12:26 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Wit the last openplotter-signalk-installer update we switch from node 16 to node 18 because that is now the supported version. some side effects were expected with special nodes or not well maintained.

I do not know where the offending node is saved but maybe deleting the folder manually could help.

Thanks for that. I'll have a look around.
Where would I look for the folder??
No idea sorry