OpenMarine

Full Version: Lost Node Red after updating SK Installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated the Signal K Installer from the Settings app and a Node in Node-Red I was using has been disabled:  node-red-contrib-easybotics-ina219-sensor
ERR_DLOPEN_FAILED
2023-07-18T06:15:44.923Z npm install --no-audit --no-update-notifier --no-fund --save --save-prefix=~ --production --engine-strict node-red-contrib-ina-sensor@1.0.1

I could not delete the offending Node from the Pallette because it was greyed out & now after closing the browser I cannot open anything Node Red.

[attachment=2408]

Any ideas please??
Wit the last openplotter-signalk-installer update we switch from node 16 to node 18 because that is now the supported version. some side effects were expected with special nodes or not well maintained.

I do not know where the offending node is saved but maybe deleting the folder manually could help.
(2023-07-19, 12:26 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Wit the last openplotter-signalk-installer update we switch from node 16 to node 18 because that is now the supported version. some side effects were expected with special nodes or not well maintained.

I do not know where the offending node is saved but maybe deleting the folder manually could help.

Thanks for that. I'll have a look around.
Where would I look for the folder??
No idea sorry