This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request for new image
I will try to make another image soon.
(2023-11-17, 05:25 AM)seandepagnier Wrote: I will try to make another image soon.

Continuous build on CircleCi would be a big improvement. 
CircleCi now supports arm architecture too. 
This is how I build BBN OS. A push to GitHub git repository 
triggers build automatically and resulting image gets uploaded to cloudsmith 
or to GitHub release directory. Build is very fast on CircleCi for arm. 
It’s also easy to set up. 
I can help if needed. 

Thanks
Download BBN Marine OS for raspberry pi 

https://bareboat-necessities.github.io/m...at-os.html

Video of actual installation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zMjUs2X3qU

Yesterday I've tried the icm module. And it seemed to be less erratic. Howvere, he poor calibration warnings are still there. Also there seems to be a bit of lag in the readings. Which I didn't had with the original build.

During last summer, my lcd broke down. So I replaced it with a new one. And with this new lcd, I got the flickering in this display. So I am keen on trying this new image to solve multiple problems I have with the new hardware and the previous image.

Ironman mentioned the updated code on github.. Is it possible to publish this code in a builded image?

regards,
Wouter
I will post a new tinypilot image soon.
Thanks