This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NMEA 0183 generated sentences not persistent over reboot
Hi Sailoog,

I re-opened the question as I fiddled around with this issue during winter, it turns out that it i not the NMEA-Generator itself, but rather Signal-K:

After boot, I get -273.1°C for my 1W-temp sensor - which my cockpit instrument refuses to show...
I need to restart Signal-K manually to get a correct reading of the 1W-Sensor.

As it should be a headless installation, this is not an option.

Looking at the boot sequence, it seems to me that Signal-K gets initialized first, and afterwards the 1W-bus etc. could you add a restart of Signal-K at the end of the boot sequence to integrate all the sensors added?

running now OP 17.1-stable

Thanks a lot
Christian

Messages In This Thread
RE: NMEA 0183 generated sentences not persistent over reboot - by CVL - 2018-03-05, 03:36 PM