This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to learn more about pypilot?
Hi, I'm interested to learn more about the autopilot capabilities of pypilot. I can't find a video, photos or writeup of it anywhere; a couple of forum posts refer to  pypilot.org seems to be down. 

I am excited that seandepagnier is collaborating with Sailoog on pypilot and participating on this forum. I have had much more success with the new calibration methods than I have previously. 

What is the specific hardware used in an autopilot configuration, so we can see how it all ties together? Maybe there are things such as rudder angle sensors and such that we could begin working on. 

Greg Vaughan
Laguna 33 "Star of the Orient"
Slidell, Louisiana USA

Messages In This Thread
Where to learn more about pypilot? - by Saqqara - 2017-09-16, 09:17 PM