OpenMarine

Full Version: [SOLVED] AP RPi2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An AP mode for RPi 2 will be added on next OP update.
An AP mode has been added in OP v1.0.2, test please and reopen this thread if necessary.
Tried and works! great, thanks a lot. :-)
Is there a way of obtaining the Openplotter V1.0.2 as an image, tried the update route but keeps failing.

Also could you please elaborate on the config /etc/* changes that you made.

I have a RPi2 with the same AP issue on V1.0.0 image.

Many Thanks

Colin
(2019-08-01, 02:21 PM)Amaric Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way of obtaining the Openplotter V1.0.2 as an image, tried the update route but keeps failing.

Also could you please elaborate on the config /etc/* changes that you made.

I have a RPi2 with the same AP issue on V1.0.0 image.

The different updates are not available as an image, as far as I know. The networking stuff in /etc/* is plain raspian, OP has just scripts changing the config files according to the settings in OP network-tab. So you can edit these files directly, if necessary.

I took my RPi2 off the boat and connected at home to Ethernet to have the update running through. Otherwise you can also hook up a mobile phone on usb. The latest available update works well on my installation.

fair winds
Christian
I have tried the update route, all seems well apart from when there is a choice at the end.

install new configuration

or keep old which is also default 'N'

I assumed it is new as would expect, then appear to have error and return to exit requested.

I am out cruising and these updates are eating my data. So any pointers appreciated.

I did notice a fresh desktop view when rebooted, but openplotter still only has RPi3 in network.

Thanks. Colin
Hi Colin,

I am afraid, I can't help you any further, as I did the update summer 2018, so it's not fresh in memory. And I will be offline for the next three weeks.

Hope someone else can kick in.

fair winds
Christian
Pages: 1 2