OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K server hangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing an electronic compass project, with an IMU connected to my rPI. I connect it to Signal K through Pypilot. Since update to Signal K 1.34.0 the server hangs after about a minute, so that nothing shows in the Data Browser or in the Server Log. Things worked great during version 1.33.0 but I had the same problem in version 1.32.0. What can be done? Where should I look to fix it? Or should I just wait for things to get more mature and stable?

[Edit]: I run "sudo systemctl restart signalk.service", and it works again, for about a minute. The web interface, however, is unresponsive so I can't restart Signal K from there.
(2020-10-05, 05:42 PM)Guttagrynna Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing an electronic compass project, with an IMU connected to my rPI. I connect it to Signal K through Pypilot. Since update to Signal K 1.34.0 the server hangs after about a minute, so that nothing shows in the Data Browser or in the Server Log. Things worked great during version 1.33.0 but I had the same problem in version 1.32.0. What can be done? Where should I look to fix it? Or should I just wait for things to get more mature and stable?

[Edit]: I run "sudo systemctl restart signalk.service", and it works again, for about a minute. The web interface, however, is unresponsive so I can't restart Signal K from there.

SignalK has a support channel on Slack

You can download slack mobile app. 
The channel name SignalK-dev. 

It’s a very active and responsive channel. 

Thanks
(2020-10-05, 08:03 PM)mgrouch Wrote: [ -> ]SignalK has a support channel on Slack

You can download slack mobile app. 
The channel name SignalK-dev. 

It’s a very active and responsive channel. 

Thanks, I just did that. Very helpful.