OpenMarine

Full Version: LCD GRAPHIC 84X48 NOKIA 5110
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
some nokia have different pinouts on their board, so you need to rewire it according to how it is labeled. A lot are defective as well.
Thanks , guys, I tried Capt Kernals suggestions and got nothing except the LEDs came on when I connect them directly to vcc.
So I tried the 2nd one and that one did not work either. The only response I get is if I jump LED to vcc the leds flash... seems strange, they don't go completely out, they just flash bright and then dim. Nothing appears on the screen...
I think I will try ordering the JLX12864 type of screen that is a bit wider. I am just hesitant as I am unsure of how to edit the files to make it work.. or if I need to order an eeprom or not..
(2020-10-23, 09:33 PM)rastam4n Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks , guys, I tried Capt Kernals suggestions and got nothing except the LEDs came on when I connect them directly to vcc.
So I tried the 2nd one and that one did not work either. The only response I get is if I jump LED to vcc the leds flash... seems strange, they don't go completely out, they just flash bright and then dim. Nothing appears on the screen...
I think I will try ordering the JLX12864 type of screen that is a bit wider. I am just hesitant as I am unsure of how to edit the files to make it work.. or if I need to order an eeprom or not..

I had a display that needed the contrast set really high to see anything on it.
It's in another thread:

https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=2818
Pages: 1 2