OpenMarine

Full Version: Where’s the hardware I purchased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Purchased a tinypilot and motor controller over 5 weeks ago. Never got anything. Beginning to believe I’ve been ripped off for $210. Anybody else been ripped off by this guy (Sean D…)?
(2022-01-31, 06:35 AM)duanesurfs@msn.com Wrote: [ -> ]Ho acquistato un tinypilot e un controller del motore più di 5 settimane fa. Non ho mai avuto niente. Inizio a credere di essere stato derubato per $ 210. Qualcun altro è stato derubato da questo ragazzo (Sean D...)?

Ho comprato il controller da Sean (due anni fa) e il cappello l'anno scorso, tutto regolare. I tempi di consegna sono stati un po' lunghi ma non per colpa di Sean ma della dogana ecc ecc.

I bought the controller from Sean (two years ago) and the hat last year, all regular. Delivery times were a bit long but not Sean's fault but customs etc etc.
I could make the prices higher and ensure that I have adequate stock so that orders are sent sooner. Instead I kept the price lower but tend to lag far behind and mostly everyone is patient. Check pcnautic.nl he offers a pypilot solution I think the shipping time is probably faster.

I average anywhere from next day to 6 weeks before I am able to ship.
If you want to know how ripp off works, buy B&G or Raymarine, Simrad, plenty of choices out there. And yes, these also come with up to 10 weeks lead time. I ordered from the store recently and could not be happier.
This fabulous pilot deserves a few weeks of patience. Sean also needs time to always improve it. You will have the chance to benefit from its latest improvements. It's a pity that we are so far away because it is with pleasure that we would help him.
I'm a happy sailor with Sean's stuff. Sometimes it takes time, but the wait is definitely worth the while!